Boston Voyager Outdoor Speakers are designed to blend gracefully with virtually any outdoor setting and are specially voiced for open-air environments. These tough and durable outdoor speakers feature rustproof hardware and connectors, powder-coated aluminum grilles, UV-resistant polypropylene cabinets, and are designed to withstand the harshest weather and temperature extremes. Each speaker, anchored by a heavy-duty aluminum c-bracket, is incredibly easy to mount and is designed to fit the tightest spaces. All Voyager models are waterproof design built to IEC 60529 IPX5 standards and are available in black or white finish. If you enjoy spending time on the patio, by the pool, or under sail, Boston’s weatherproof Voyager speakers are just what you need to enjoy the Boston sound. Every screw, gasket, enclosure, binding post, and grille has been built to withstand even the harshest conditions, and still deliver sound flawlessly.
- Specially voiced for open-air environments
- Kortec dome tweeter for crystalline high-frequency sound and Deep Channel Design for more bass from less amplifier power
- Heavy-duty, aluminum C-brackets and wedge shape make mounting easy and aesthetically pleasing
- Waterproof design built to IEC 60529 IPX5 standards. Rustproof hardware and connectors, powder-coated aluminum grilles and UV-resistant polypropylene cabinets to withstand the harshest weather and temperature extremes
- Internal mounts for standard 70V/100V matching transformers for commercial applications