Swan Speakers DIY 3.1A High-Fidelity Bookshelf Speakers allow you to make classic speakers with high-quality audio drivers. Just For You!
Woofer: L6-4R 2 pcs
Tweeter: RT1.3-B Isodynamic ribbon tweeter 2 pcs
Midrange: DMN-B 2 pcs
Crossover: FP-HiVi M3 2 sets
Cabinets: 2 pcs
Grill and frame: 2 pcs
Acoustic Cotton stuffing
Screws: 86 pcs
Vent Tube: 2 pcs
Grill and frame: 2 sets
Rubber feet: 8 pcs
Suggested Tools: Wood clamps, wood glue, diagonal pliers, hammer, scissors, solder, soldering iron, Allen wrench, cross-point screwdriver, brush, and sandpaper
- 3.1 HIGH-FIDELITY SYSTEM – A stereo 3.1 system is designed with high-quality audio playback for desktop near-field use as well as HiFi music listening and gaming systems.
- CLASSICAL DESIGN – Cabinets are designed with black wood veneer for elegant look
- FULL-RANGE SPEAKERS – Long-throw 6.5” woofer for punchy and powerful bass, 2” DMN dome midrange for sweet and smooth sound, and isodynamic ribbon tweeter for high resolution and clean sound.
- FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE – Unique three-way speakers have flat frequency response for steady and high-quality sound reproduction.
- EASY ASSEMBLE – With all necessary parts equipped, including speaker cabinets, drivers, screws, wires, FP, acoustic cottons, covers, and other electronic parts, so you can assemble by yourself with required tools.