Swans D1080-IV enhances the bass unit with rich texture of low-frequency from previous versions. Specifications – System Series: Professional Crossover Multimedia Speaker 2.0 System – System Type: Two-way 4th order vented speaker system – Drivers Configuration: 5.25” Bass-midrange driver; 0.8” dome tweeter – Frequency Range: 53Hz – 20kHz – Filter Type: Professional active crossover filter – Rated Power: 34W RMS / channel – Harmonic Distortion: 140Hz – 20kHz equal or less than 1% – Active Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz – Bass Adjust: +3 / 0 / -3dB – Treble Adjust: +1.5 / 0 / -1.5dB – Separation: >58dB – Signal-to-Noise: >75dB (unweighted) – Input Sensitivity: 680mV – Input Impedance: 28k – Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.3” x 10.4” x 9.9” – Net Weight: Main Speaker: 11.0 lbs; Sub-Speaker: 8.2 lbs
- POWERFUL 2.0 CHANNEL SPEAKERS – Full range active multimedia speakers with rich texture of low-frequency.
- 5.25” LM5N WOOFER & 0.8” DOME TWEETER – Midrange Woofer utilizes polypropylene membrane for dynamic sound, while the dome tweeter extends the frequency for clear and natural voices.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN – Solid wood cabinet with an angled sloping front for both optimum sound diffusion and fashionable look; small and compact to connect with your personal devices for various entrainment purposes.
- EASY SIDE CONTROL – Brushed aluminum buttons for volumes, treble, and bass controls adjustments according to your personal preference.
- FULL SET OF CABLES INCLUDED – All needed accessories for plug and play, including both 3.5mm and RCA inputs.